Thursday, October 4, 2012

This Kind of Love

The kind of love I have to give is unlike any you've ever known. You cannot begin to know the depths of My love. You can know based on what I've done for you how I love you, but your human mind will never be able to comprehend the very depth of this love. And although I have loved you with an everlasting love, it's not just for you. I can love all people in the same way. There's no limit to My love. My love has no beginning or end, no height nor depth, no weight. It is eternal in size, shape and volume. 

I drew you out of the pit of your old life and brought you into Mine that you might have a hope and a future that is this eternal size, shape and volume, one that does not compare to this earthly life. 

Look around you. Do you like what you see in nature? Do you wonder at it all? This is a very small part of my way of showing My love for you. It may not seem small to you, but for Me it is miniscule. It is your daily reminder that I AM. I made these things for you...and for all...that all may behold My beauty, that all would have no excuse for not believing I AM. 

All My love is yours. It's about that trust that comes with knowing Me. It's about faith in Me though you cannot see. It's not about emotions but blind trust and faith. Hang on to that. 

It is said love is blind. If you are My child, I am blind to those things that you view as worthless or to those things others are quick to judge you about. I do not see your faults. I see you for the person I have created you to be. You are unique, unlike any other. There is no comparison. That's another one of those things that you are not able to see but must trust Me on. 

I, Jesus, love you! 







No comments:

Post a Comment