Tuesday, September 22, 2015

God Created

...God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them. 

The LORD looks from heaven; He sees all the sons of men. From the place of His dwelling He looks on all the inhabitants of the earth; He fashions their hearts individually; He considers all their works. 
...He is not partial to princes, nor does He regard the rich more than the poor; for they are all the work of His hands. 
‭And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are naked and open to the eyes of Him to whom we must give account. 

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you..." 

...You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother’s womb. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvelous are Your works, and that my soul knows very well. My frame was not hidden from You, when I was made in secret, and skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed. And in Your book they all were written, the days fashioned for me, when as yet there were none of them. 

Your hands have made me and fashioned me, an intricate unity... 
Your hands have made me and fashioned me...
Did not He who made me in the womb make [others]? Did not the same One fashion us in the womb? 

...in Him we live and move and have our being...For we are also His offspring.

O LORD, You have searched me and known me. You know my sitting down and my rising up; You understand my thought afar off. You comprehend my path and my lying down, and are acquainted with all my ways. For there is not a word on my tongue, but behold, O LORD, You know it altogether. 

Bless the LORD, O my soul; and all that is within me, bless His holy name!
... Bless the LORD, O my soul!
‭‭
(Genesis‬ ‭1:27‬, Psalm ‭33:13-15‬, Job 34:19, Hebrews‬ ‭4:13, Jeremiah‬ ‭1:5, Psalm‬ ‭139:13-16‬, Job‬ ‭10:8, Psalm 119:73, Job‬ ‭31:15, Acts‬ ‭17:28, Psalm ‭139:1-4‬, Psalm 103:1,22)

Before the beginning of time. Before all things we know. God's heart was set on us. He knew all about us. He knew our names. He was an integral part of our creation...way.back.then. He thought of the day when His Word would be revealed to us. He knew what our choice would be. He knew our hearts, our souls, our thoughts. Sometimes He rejoiced. Sometimes He did not. He knew. He knows. Before the beginning of time. He made us in His image. How great is that? How great a salvation He has offered us? How can we not choose His offer? 

No comments:

Post a Comment