Friday, April 8, 2011

Wholly Devoted

Isaiah 26:9 - With my soul I have desired You in the night, yes, by my spirit within me I will seek You early; for when Your judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness.

Are you wholly devoted? Do you seek Me? Do you trust Me? Do you see me at work in your daily life?

Or...Do you go about your day without any thought of Me? Do you trust in your finances, treasures or your own strength? Do you trust in things that cannot be held on to instead of ...treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal?

Are you satisfied with your life? Do you long for something new? Look to Me and I will be that new thing? I will give new life, new hope, new strength, new provision. 

My life was not my own as I headed to the cross. Neither should your life be your own. Let your life be Mine; let Me take on your burdens. Let Me give you the wisdom and strength for any situation. You will have a win-win situation if you do. Only I know exactly what you need and exactly how it should be done. The way of the world does not provide the same type of security as I. Lean on Me. 

All I ask is that you not turn Me away, for I have all you need. I can fulfill all your desires if your desires are founded on My plans for you. I will never fail.

Some world religions cause those who believe to fear and become oppressed. They are held captive. But I will give you freedom. I will set the captives free. I will give you a reverent fear, not a dreadful fear. My Father repeatedly has said to fear not. So, fear not.

When the world is in dread, they fear Me not. They fear what they cannot control. But through this fear, they may find Me. They might seek Me when all else fails. So search for Me while I may still be found, before the troubles come. Seek Me and My righteousness and glory in Me. 

I gave My life for you. I was dead but I was also resurrected. Give Me your life. If you do you too will be resurrected in the last days. Your life is not your own. In the world you will lose your life, but in Me you will gain eternal life. Which do you choose?

Wonder, oh wonder, about Me. Then seek My face. Seek My heart, seek to hear My voice and if your heart is true, if your heart earnestly and honestly seeks Me, you will find Me. Return to Me those who have strayed. Return and receive My love again, like the prodigal son. My love never faded, never fades, and I will receive you again, My children. My love knows no bounds. It's as high as the mountains and as deep as the seas--and even greater than this. No greater love did I have than to lay down My life for My friends. 

Receive, receive--My love, My wisdom, My strength. Do not fear it. Let yourself become weak so I might make you strong, for in your weakness you will be made strong through Me.

I am able to heal all your illnesses. I will heal the lame, blind and deaf. If you follow Me these things will happen, not necessarily in the physical but in the spiritual. If you follow Me you follow the right Way. You will receive spiritual healing first and foremost. Your lame walk will be healed because you have followed Me. Your blindness will be healed because you will spiritually see what is Truth. Your deaf ears will be unstopped because you are now able to hear the Word and understand it.

Wholly devote yourselves to Me and your healing and your life will be secure. 

1Kings 8:61 - Let your heart therefore be wholly devoted to the LORD our God, to walk in His statutes and to keep His commandments, as at this day.

1 comment:

  1. Beautifully ... powerfully written, Laurie. "Feel" your heart here.

    ReplyDelete