Friday, October 6, 2017

In YAH is Everlasting Strength

Isaiah 26:3-4 - You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You. Trust in the LORD forever, for in YAH, the LORD, is everlasting strength.

This is one of my favorite scriptures. We can't always rely on man for strength. Man fails. But God...never fails for those who are focused on the Lord. 

This may not be fully understood without the Spirit of God's help. That only comes with a relationship with Him, meaning that trust in Him. 

I'll tell you, I would not want to be living apart from the Lord in these days. I see what's transpiring, am saddened by it all, and am thankful I have the Lord's peace and strength. I know, my life is not falling apart in front of me. But I guarantee it can some day. Trusting God now, praying for His peace beforehand. It's all I can do. Will I become anxious? Maybe so. It's our human nature. But when we cry out to God, then His strength should kick in. 

He tells us that His Spirit will remind us of His Word. Oh, those promises that He will never leave nor forsake those who wait upon Him, trust in Him. And...worship Him in good times and bad because He is worthy of all praise, honor and glory, no matter what. 

That's all I have to say...except, do you have confidence in an unseen God? Can you have faith in that which is unseen? Do you know His presence? Do you know His promises? It's never too late to know for sure. He is always available to receive your request to for Him to enter into your life, fill you with His Spirit and bring you truth from His Word, and knowledge too. 


His promises are true. (2Corinthians 1:20)

John‬ ‭14:27,26 - Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. ...the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment