Sunday, October 22, 2017

Chain Breaker

John‬ ‭14:6‬ ‭- Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.”

I won’t do this too often! But I got frustrated posting a blog from my iPad tonight and am too tired to use the computer!

A man in our church is in a troubled marriage, has two or three little girls, and he was not doing well this past week. He asked our church for prayer. And he made the decision to get baptized this morning. It was another one of several recent wonderful baptisms. God is seeking and saving the lost. Praise Him!

This I suspect was partly why what I’m sharing below transpired. New to me...and I like it.

               https://youtu.be/JGYjKR69M6U

               https://youtu.be/B9aHzUZT96k


Psalm‬ ‭107:8-11,13-15‬ ‭-
**Oh, that men would give thanks to the LORD for His goodness, and for His wonderful works to the children of men!**
For He satisfies the longing soul, and fills the hungry soul with goodness. Those who sat in darkness and in the shadow of death, bound in affliction and irons—because they rebelled against the words of God, and despised the counsel of the Most High...
Then they cried out to the LORD in their trouble, and He saved them out of their distresses. He brought them out of darkness and the shadow of death, and broke their chains in pieces.
**Oh, that men would give thanks to the LORD for His goodness, And for His wonderful works to the children of men!**
‭‭



‭‭

No comments:

Post a Comment