Saturday, March 28, 2009

Addendum!

Oh how amazing is our God!  He ceases to bowl me over!  After writing today's blog, I sat down to just get a couple minutes more devotional time and I picked up a book a friend reminded me about, My Utmost for His Highest.  I looked at today's entry and a couple of sentences popped out at me.  The gist of the message for the day was not believing when God has urged you to do something or that what you've heard is of God.

"Faith is not intelligent understanding, faith is deliberate commitment to a Person where I see no way." and "Are you debating whether to take a step in faith in Jesus or wait until you can see how to do the thing yourself?"

Our hope and faith is to be in a Person, not a person.  My help--and my hope--comes from the Lord....

No comments:

Post a Comment