Saturday, January 16, 2021

MY Redeemer Lives

Job 19:25 - For I know that my Redeemer lives, and He shall stand at last on the earth...

MY Redeemer lives! I know this. Do you? 


I do not serve a dead Messiah. Jesus rose from the dead. He is no longer on the cross. There is no need to mourn His death. He STILL calls all people to repentance and salvation through HIM. 


No amount of money, good deeds, no artificial prayers will get anyone to heaven. Only a WILLINGNESS to admit to Him one is a sinner and needs Jesus, in humility, will save! This is wise. 


Let go of pride, stubbornness, hardheartedness, self-centeredness, belief that one knows better than God. All the things one tends to believe is necessary to please God has to be set aside. Salvation is of the Lord, not works, not anything of our own doing, other than to humble one's self before God and submit to Him. This is how one becomes a child of God. It's not about me, you or anyone else. It’s about Jesus only. It’s about going to Him. 


It has been an admonition and warning all throughout the Word. God punished Israel in the Old Testament when they failed to trust Him because things didn’t go according to man’s idea. Not wise.


Praise God He can change hearts, open eyes, bring true wisdom to those who WANT to seek Him, know Him, love Him and know that He lives. 


Ignoring all this is certainly possible but it comes at a very deadly cost. Take this to heart and respond to Him and receive life though it, too, comes with a cost.


We are not ever promised an easy life in Christ, but He WILL provide supernatural, Divine peace, safety and provision to those who choose to put their trust in only Him. 


Forget man and government. For the very most part, they do not look to God for wisdom. It’s about man’s wisdom, perhaps at times man’s pride. The fear OF THE  LORD is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and instruction. (Proverbs 1:7)


Pushing these words of truth aside is a foolish thing...I know that my Redeemer lives! He has given me a heart for His wisdom. He has given me the promise of eternal life.


As a worship song states, 

Because He lives, I can face tomorrow

Because He lives, all fear is gone

Because I know He holds the future

And life is worth the living, just because He lives


Job 29:26-27 - And after my skin is destroyed, this I know, that in my flesh I shall see God, whom I shall see for myself, and my eyes shall behold, and not another. How my heart yearns within me!

No comments:

Post a Comment