Friday, September 16, 2011

A New Revelation

John 8:12 - Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying, "I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life." 

I am opening your eyes to new revelation. Come with Me as I take you deeper into the mysteries of Who I am. As you journey let yourself be led only by Me. Open your heart and soul to receive only from Me. Allow yourself to see with your spiritual eyes, like John did.

It is My desire you let My Spirit penetrate deep. You will not be disappointed. For when you do you will find I am the same on your mountain tops as in your valleys. The same God, never changing. It's only your view of Me that has changed because of your circumstances. But I tell you, I never change.

I want to take you deeper than you've ever been. Let go and follow Me. Set aside those things you've hung on to and try Me out in new ways. Go deeper, grow deeper. You will get lost...but you'll be lost in Me...and I know the way you should go. I am the Shepherd, I am the Way, I am the Light. I AM. And where I go you may follow. If you are to follow anyone, follow Me. This following is between you and Me. Don't worry about anyone else's path.

You must be willing to let go. Only goodness resides in My places, in My presence. Seek the revelation of Who I am. When you do you will see the mysteries more clearly.

Who I am far exceeds what you know. You will never know everything in this life, but I will reveal more if you allow Me.

These words came to me in a precious quiet time last night. It is a belief of many that we need to see beyond the surface of the words in the Bible who Jesus is. We need to begin to become undone. We need to realize the awesome power our God has over the things that whittle away the things in this world. If we stay focused on the Lord things can fall apart around us but He will hold us up. Psalm 91:7 - A thousand may fall at your side, and ten thousand at your right hand; but it shall not come near you. 

We can say we trust Him, but we need to know Him at a deeper level, that we will not falter for a second because we can know in our spirits that He is the Alpha and Omega, First and Last...and all things in between...the Center. His arms are wrapped around us...if we know Him.

He is the Vine, we are the branches. We can be in Him and He in us. In Christ, Christ in us. If we dwell there we are surrounded by the all-encompassing God, the Light of the world, the Truth, the Way, our Comforter, our Guide, our all in all. Let us dig deeper for the understanding of Who He is and what He has to offer.

1John 5:20 - And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us an understanding, that we may know Him who is true; and we are in Him who is true, in His Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God and eternal life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment